The Shieldex® Forensic Box works on the principle of a Faraday lab box. The Shielding Forensic Box is specifically designed for users working in the field of mobile forensics who need to protect secured mobile devices from external access and analyze and evaluate them in a secure environment. The box has an integrated RF-shielding pair of gloves made from the same textile as the box. They allow safe, forensic analysis of the secured devices in a protected environment. A shielding viewing window allows visibility into the box.
- Shielding of small devices (laptop, tablet, cell phone)
- Shields RFID & Bluetooth connections
- Stops remote hacking attacks
- Viewing window for accurate data analysis
- Storage of other shielding pouches and Faraday Pouches